I can almost see it
That dream that I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
Cause I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
And somebody's GONNA HAVE TO LOSE
Keep on moving
Keep on climbing
It's all about the climb
1. Over this past 2 weeks, after having several 'pain', several complication to my health and awareness, I've been completely knocked down by it. Some guts tells me to quit. Yep, feeling that I didn't have anything left to fight on. Helpless, nothing productive can be done by me.
2. It wasn't just because of this reason. What's more, I've been dealing with this such thing since 2006. Almost 3 years being versus with, and yet I didn't get any victory. Failures and more failures emerged. Thus, I think I should let it win over.
3. But then, what I most worried about, is Ummi and Abah. How could I told them such thing? They've being fighting it too. Not forgetting how much money did they spend to keep me study.
4. Other that that, if I quit, seems like there will be a big L on my head. The great fighter ever known by others is end to be a loser. Then how could I face the world?
5. One night, those words above comes. Telling me to keep climbing.
6. My journey may had been long enough. From matriculation, to UTHM, then to Mafraq, and suddenly, now. Though, I'm ready if it will be longer. Promised my self, that I'll end this story no matter what. Even it takes me years and old, try me!
7. Thus, I'm begging on my knees towards YOU. Yes you. To my dear Ummi and Abah. Please bare to wait. Please bare to fight along. Even all my colleagues had become someone, and I, still holding on books and pens, do wait.
8. For those who ever since want to against me, come, lets do the battle!